What I’m Thankful for – A Wardenclyffe Wrap-up
As is so often the case these last few months, I’m not writing this from home, because I’m not at home. Today I am in Reno, celebrating Thanksgiving with my father, step mother, and step sister. I trust you will forgive this prewritten blog and take it in the spirit it is intended.
This year has been a great one for me, for so many reasons. From the personal to the professional there is so much to be thankful for. Rather than inundate all of you with turkey pictures, I thought I would touch on the high notes.
I’ve added some specifics below, but would love to hear from you. What is it you are thankful for this year?
I’m Thankful for:
- Our readers – without you this blog would be a much less rewarding (and very lonely) experience.
- Kickstarter – without crowdfunding, Wardenclyffe would still be caught in an endless cycle of draft edits and dialog revisions.
- Our Backers – without them, we would just be an also ran instead a 108% success story!
- My Job – This year I received a promotion and was moved to the middle of nowhere. Though I am grateful for my job for other obvious reasons, I would not have been able to devote nearly so much time to creative projects if I had lived somewhere where there was anything to do for fun.
- All my friends and family – for making my world a wonderful place.
Next year I fervently hope to be able to add “the run away success of The Wardenclyffe Horror” to this list.